You can make strong, iced tea in quick time with your blender:
- Boil 1-1/2 to 2 cups of water.
- Add three black tea or favorite herbal tea bags.
- Let the tea steep for, at least, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Place 24 ice cubes in the blender.
- Pour the tea over the top (minus the tea bags, of course).
- Sweeten with raw sugar, honey or whatever you prefer.
- Hit the “frappe” switch on your blender.
The result will be a strong, invigourating, frothy iced tea you can serve immediately.
There’s no faster way to “get ‘er done.”
Please follow and like us: